Sunday, September 18, 2011

Something I like

One thing everyone has in common the CZ is that they pirate everything. Movies, TV, music, etc. etc. But in the US the fear of being sued and/or fined has cowed most of us into not downloading from torrent sites.
So the answer to the downloading quandary is netflix.com. For less then 10 bucks a month (or 170kcs) or approximately 6 euros you can watch almost nay movie or tv on demand. Newer stuff you have to request the dvd and costs an extra few.
Needless to say, Im addicted to it.
Having the ability to watch pretty much anything I ever wanted to is like a mini-heaven. Right now, Im addicted to Medium.
Last week, I watched Harlan about one of the main directors of movie propaganda in Nazi Germany...I watched another nazi doc but I can't remember the name.

Anyways, if you can use netflix.com in your country give it a try.

TTFN

No comments: