Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A bike ride in Florida

I should've called this blog 'An UnEmployed Girls' Ride Home' cause if I really wanted to tell you all about my adventures, I'd be whining about being unemployed all the time and you guys would wanna kill me.

So, instead I will map out my bike ride today for you all. I don't go crazy far. I don't go crazy fast (almost impossible on a cruiser!) but it's fun. Especially with my headphones on.
The yellow highlighted area is what I biked today.
Which really isn't that far but got me sweaty enough!


The Pinellas Trail









Look how bright the sun is!!! The time was about 6 or 6:30.
 I got home around 7:30. All in all, my trip was only an hour.

I decided to ride Sis's bike today. She has my comfy seat :)

I think it's more of the trail!!! LOL I'm going from Gulfport to I think near Tyrone.
I got to a Dillard's (part of a mall) and figured consumerism and peaceful biking don't mix! :P

The upcoming over pass (so the trail can go over a large street)...I did surprisingly well.
You all know how much I hate hills, mountains or anything that goes up. 

View from the overpass
(Now I know my camera is real shit but that sun is out of control!!!!!)

On the overpass

My biking shadow!

The Gulfport city trail

I need to stop and take pics!! Not ride and take pics....this is off the trail in my neighborhood, so that you know you're on the bike trail still.

The sun is finally going down!
It's pretty therapeutic to go out on your own.
I almost got hit by some guys in a truck but that was my fault. I was jamming to my music and wasn't paying attention! Other then that, there weren't any incidents.

Thanks for reading!!!

Happy Trails ....he he he



Today's bike ride was brought to you by :



No comments: